Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with DATA folder

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help with DATA folder - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with DATA folder

Post by CheVlaya Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Also,what is the latest version?

P.S. Why doesn't anybody respond the last 2 days?
CheVlaya
CheVlaya
Standard Member

Activity Points : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Che-Vlaya wrote:Also,what is the latest version?

P.S. Why doesn't anybody respond the last 2 days?

now someone will answer you, and I would, for the meantime I also have the version 1.0.0.0 and I changed the cal without problems, even without even doubt it, although I sweated for it, basically you can not open the data folder, but least tried if the game launches?
I did not understand much about this, but I guarantee that when you change the game (as I do, and others) to be careful to see if the files are in a way that does not just crash the game.
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Activity Points : 811

http://soundcloud.com/tkdf

Back to top Go down

Post by CheVlaya Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:00 pm

So,what you are saying is that i need to change the version of the game,right?Or you are trying to say something else? I am not sure because I do not understand your message 100 percent...
CheVlaya
CheVlaya
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:42 am

Che-Vlaya wrote:So,what you are saying is that i need to change the version of the game,right?Or you are trying to say something else? I am not sure because I do not understand your message 100 percent...

perhaps because they did not you read that right, but if you read that right then you ache will explain how things are today, I tried in April 27 to change some files and then the day after I modified the file and then I went in weaptwk.xml game and then crash! well but then I checked the file and there was no crash and then it is a serious problem to my gioco.Midispiace for your questions but today I had a problem with the game, I can not fix it, I do not know what answer :/ unoca give you the thing that I can give you the answer and your problem will be solved easily, but mine, I doubt it -. - well ... tries to contact another user because I did not understand it's your problem and mine.
PS, I AM ITALIAN.
:?: :!:
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheVlaya Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 am

Good news,I finally managed to make (well,replace) a map in Worms 3D, but i done it on my OLD COMPUTER!

For some reason,I still can't replace maps on my laptop...

also,for the DATA folder of Worms 4,i found it instantly on my old comp with the maps,character data,weapon data and everything,i still can't find it on my laptop,but I am planing to delete the game and install it all over again,maybe then the DATA folder will appear as easy as on my old comp. so i guess,it's problem solved.

P.S. Thanks to Fireworm , Dzani and TheKingDragonFire for helping me.
CheVlaya
CheVlaya
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Nice!

Che-Vlaya wrote:but I am planing to delete the game and install it all over again,maybe then the DATA folder will appear as easy as on my old comp. so i guess,it's problem solved.
If that doesn't work, try reinstalling it to another location (different folder name).

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:31 am

Che-Vlaya wrote:P.S. Thanks to Fireworm , Dzani and TheKingDragonFire for helping me.

I pray and I know worms have known him for 4 years and I play one year and are also PRO, but excuse me if I speak English with a strange, but I'm italy :afro:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

worms 4 game to 1 year sorry for the English Very Happy
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheVlaya Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 am

Now that I re-installed the game in the folder "Team 17 Software Ltd." , I opened it and I found all the data!

Now I am looking for a Script Editor for Worms 3D and Worms 4,do you know where to find one?
CheVlaya
CheVlaya
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Che-Vlaya wrote:Now that I re-installed the game in the folder "Team 17 Software Ltd." , I opened it and I found all the data!

Now I am looking for a Script Editor for Worms 3D and Worms 4,do you know where to find one?
no I'm sorry because I'm looking for a complete my mod with a nice touch that it is a map that is pro =) but then we make a pact, you and I look on google or any other sites except the well sites woitek I have not understood well = (. still looking for this program so someone link it in this topic that is one of us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

--merged--

Che-Vlaya wrote:Now that I re-installed the game in the folder "Team 17 Software Ltd." , I opened it and I found all the data!

hey I made ​​a topic so we would have the script editor because I could not find results :affraid: Sad No on google but if you have you found a post it in this topic and if not then see if what I have done and useful. Very Happy

:afro:
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2