Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunch of random tweaks, HUDs, maps, tools, etc

+2
Dzani
FBI Light Rock
6 posters

Go down

Bunch of random tweaks, HUDs, maps, tools, etc Empty Bunch of random tweaks, HUDs, maps, tools, etc

Post by FBI Light Rock Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Happened to be finding for more tweaks to improve my Worms 4 Mayhem when i chanced upon a REALLY large compressed file that consisted of a bunch of "nonsense" Smile When i downloaded the massive file (Which btw was 151.69MB), opened it, i found a lot of stuff inside. Tweaks, HUDs, maps, tools and maybe other stuff i don't know.

Because most of it is illegal stuff (it contains an illegal copy of the game that is very highly compressed, it takes up 146621692 bytes of the compressed file or roughly 139.83MB :affraid: ), i've extracted everything, deleted those illegal files, and re-compressed them into an RAR file.

Enjoy these tweaks and what not! These materials aren't by me. Hard to give credit to a particular person, the compressed file name was ".....thegabri37.rar" but inside the RAR file, had the folder ".....Eddy123". Guess i got to give credit to both.

I haven't tested its contents yet! Download the package now and test it, and when you're done, reply in this topic so we can hear your opinions! Smile

And so here's the link.
Due to some connection problems, i could not upload to Mediafire (I prefer Mediafire because it's easier for all of you to download, especially without any download limitations!)

P.S. Note: I WILL STRICTLY NOT QUOTE THE ORIGINAL SOURCE DUE TO ILLEGAL MATERIAL :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
FBI Light Rock
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

Activity Points : 66

Back to top Go down

Bunch of random tweaks, HUDs, maps, tools, etc Empty Re: Bunch of random tweaks, HUDs, maps, tools, etc

Post by FBI Light Rock Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Looks like megaupload is dead forever and so is this link. Anyone has downloaded this RAR file before and is still keeping it? Please upload to another file sharing site. The original source of this file is also from megaupload, so unless anyone still has the RAR file, this topic is as good as useless. Sad
FBI Light Rock
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Bunch of random tweaks, HUDs, maps, tools, etc Empty Re: Bunch of random tweaks, HUDs, maps, tools, etc

Post by Dzani Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:02 pm

If you know the name of archive you downloaded, you could type it in google and see some amazing results Smile
Dzani
Dzani
Admin
Admin

Activity Points : 953

https://worms4mayhem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pointo Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:05 pm

megaupload is closed

the guy who made it is in jail
because some people who made illegal stuff
Pointo
Pointo
Standard Member

Activity Points : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki01052 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 am

:!: No megaupload is down
Kiki01052
Kiki01052
Standard Member

Activity Points : 15

http://z0r.de/L/z0r-de_2715.swf

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:30 pm

It's been a super long time since I came back to this forum and I've never touched Worms 4 Mayhem throughout this period of my inactivity. Unfortunately my gaming platform has shifted to mobile devices including Android and iOS, so PC games are rare play for me now. Sad

Anyway, it's been a long time since this tread went inactive, but FINALLY, I found that I was keeping the file in my hard disk all the time; it was just buried deep within. So I re-uploaded it on my Mediafire account and made it available for all ----- once again after a SUPER long time! Very Happy

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1kl3pl1d90pc631/Tweaks%2C_Huds%2C_Maps%2C_etc.rar
FBI Light Rock
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheVlaya Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Welcome back Rock. Btw , I haven't been here too , and now that my birthday's over I could maybe focus on doing some tweaks for Worms 4.
CheVlaya
CheVlaya
Standard Member

Activity Points : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:16 pm

CheVlaya wrote:Welcome back Rock. Btw , I haven't been here too , and now that my birthday's over I could maybe focus on doing some tweaks for Worms 4.

Haha welcome back as well! Smile Although probably after this I'm going to disappear for a pretty long time again because my interest for Worms 4 Mayhem has unfortunately kind of died.... Sad Who knows though, maybe one day when I'm really much more free and I get quite bored of my current gaming platform I might return and play W4M again! Til then, I guess I'll be sticking around with my unfortunate hectic life and quick entertainment...

Anyways belated happy birthday to you! Very Happy Hope ya revive this community a bit with more of your gameplay experiences; this forum is quite of like a ghost town now. (At least, as of what I see, not much posts when I finally came back)
FBI Light Rock
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 am

FBI Light Rock wrote:this forum is quite of like a ghost town now. (At least, as of what I see, not much posts when I finally came back)
Yeah, it has been like that for a while. I guess it doesn't really help when neither of the two staff (Dzani and I) don't really do anything. And my interest in modding W4M has long died out like yours.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down