Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show off your Worms 4 Mayhem Tweaks, Mods, Maps,And Programs

5 posters

Go down

Show off your Worms 4 Mayhem Tweaks, Mods, Maps,And Programs Empty Show off your Worms 4 Mayhem Tweaks, Mods, Maps,And Programs

Post by ooscar713 Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:26 am

I am currently working on a cool program, its called W.A.T. and is a Worms 4 Mayhem, Automatic, Tweaker!!!!!!!
Its got a sleek blue design, The programs logo...and much much more! Comes with the program, and Backup Tweak files for editing and then replacing!

Picture available soon!
ooscar713
ooscar713
Standard Member

Activity Points : 2

http://pcgamingproductions.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Show off your Worms 4 Mayhem Tweaks, Mods, Maps,And Programs Empty Re: Show off your Worms 4 Mayhem Tweaks, Mods, Maps,And Programs

Post by Dzani Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:04 pm

Some great news for Worms 4 mayhem Tweaking comunity.Keep that up : P
PS:My school started so i dont have so much time to post about my new maps,mods etc.When i get more time i will post, : P edit them and make new ones.For now,i will stick to the forum as long as i can
Dzani
Dzani
Admin
Admin

Activity Points : 953

https://worms4mayhem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Show off your Worms 4 Mayhem Tweaks, Mods, Maps,And Programs Empty Re: Show off your Worms 4 Mayhem Tweaks, Mods, Maps,And Programs

Post by Fireworm Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:43 pm

You can do quite a few interesting things in the scripts folder if you know which files to look at. You can do things like make you worm still move even though he got hurt in his turn, or make the game not end when there is only one team left, you can change some wormpot modes in there, or even make the game have more oil drums in the match then the default amount. And if you want to know where to change how frequently the mine factory shoots, you can find that in weaptwk in the tweak folder.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by vilimk Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:06 pm

when will ir be finished 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕

vilimk
Standard Member

Activity Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Sat May 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Fireworm wrote:You can do quite a few interesting things in the scripts folder if you know which files to look at. You can do things like make you worm still move even though he got hurt in his turn, or make the game not end when there is only one team left, you can change some wormpot modes in there, or even make the game have more oil drums in the match then the default amount. And if you want to know where to change how frequently the mine factory shoots, you can find that in weaptwk in the tweak folder.

I'm also changing wormpot.lua fire but I have several problems with a tweak that will be a bomb of toxic weapon GasCanister.xom but so I have published a discussion where there are these problems wormpot, I expect a backup file because GasCanister.xom I do not usually this file
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE LINK OF THIS FILE?
:lol!: :lol!:
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Activity Points : 811

http://soundcloud.com/tkdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down