Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED]Put custom maps[NOW YOU CAN QUIT CRC CHECK IN WUM!]

4 posters

Go down

[SOLVED]Put custom maps[NOW YOU CAN QUIT CRC CHECK IN WUM!] Empty [SOLVED]Put custom maps[NOW YOU CAN QUIT CRC CHECK IN WUM!]

Post by FuzzX Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:57 am

EDIT: As said on the last post, alexbond helped me with adding maps and works, this is the thread so thread is solved:
http://w4tweaks.ucoz.ru/forum/121-2175-1#60550

EDIT2: Also, there is a better way to avoid CRC on editing files, again, thanks to AlexBond:
It consist on change 4D 75 for EB 00 on the line 00234A18

Explained here (maybe you can understand a bit with google translator, I don't speak russian so I can't translate the procedure) by AlexBond: http://w4tweaks.ru/forum/126-2177-1#60551

With this, you won't need to constantly change CRC values from edited files like SCRIPTS.XOM or TWEAKS.XOM or just any original file from the game that had CRC check, just change that line and there's no need for more changes on WormsUltimate.exe

You can change almost everything with this modification xomview2.9, and W3Dmapeditor2.4.

If you're too lazy, here you can download the NOCRC WormsUltimate.exe that I have edited like alexbond said, it should work:
-link removed-

Last edited by Fireworm on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Distributions of .exe is not legal, make an IPS Patch or ask people to PM you for the file next time.)

FuzzX
Standard Member

Activity Points : 6

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED]Put custom maps[NOW YOU CAN QUIT CRC CHECK IN WUM!] Empty Re: [SOLVED]Put custom maps[NOW YOU CAN QUIT CRC CHECK IN WUM!]

Post by R3B1X_PL Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:10 pm

It's easy, just download for some, the map of Worms 4 go where you installed the game and search for maps and there podmnien a map material, eg, Mymap.xan on Multi_EndOfTheLine.xan

R3B1X_PL
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED]Put custom maps[NOW YOU CAN QUIT CRC CHECK IN WUM!] Empty Re: [SOLVED]Put custom maps[NOW YOU CAN QUIT CRC CHECK IN WUM!]

Post by FuzzX Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:57 pm

But I have to replace Multi_EndOfTheLine.xan with my map.xan?, also, it's not possible to add maps without replacing another? I'm actually trying to make my maps with W3DEdit, if there's somthing to do with that.

Also I don't know how to get textures to use in W3Dedit 2.4 for my maps.

Thanks you a lot

EDIT: Well, I tried replacing and works, but, there's no way to add a map without replacing, or replacing by a random map? Also, i don't know how to put my own textures, thanks again.

FuzzX
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FuzzX Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:08 am

Well just for anyone if interested, in this thread alexbond helped me with my questions and solved them:
http://w4tweaks.ucoz.ru/forum/121-2175-1#60550

FuzzX
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Piotrek1999 Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Hmm... This is most helpful but I don't understand THIS post on w4tweaks.ru.

I'm Polish and my English is sometimes bad, because from English in school I have the "3".
Piotrek1999
Piotrek1999
Standard Member

Activity Points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Do you... need help with something Piotrek?

The last link in the first post in this topic is what you need to get to be able to play the game with tweaks.
Edit: It just computed to me that link is not legal because it links to the full .exe of the game with slight modifications. PM me (or maybe FuzzX? Need confirmation from him...) to get the link. (or I can just make an IPS patch later today, THEN it will be legal)

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down