Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any way to have Worms Forts Under Siege hats ?

3 posters

Go down

Is there any way to have Worms Forts Under Siege hats ? Empty Is there any way to have Worms Forts Under Siege hats ?

Post by newwormsgamer Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:56 am

Very Happy Well, I just type worms forts under siege on google and I saw some hats and I also saw Many of them on Woitek's video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SDZ5m_hwoQ Smile
and I wonder can I have them when I can't have the game :?: :?: :?: 😕
newwormsgamer
newwormsgamer
Standard Member

Activity Points : 57

Back to top Go down

Is there any way to have Worms Forts Under Siege hats ? Empty Re: Is there any way to have Worms Forts Under Siege hats ?

Post by Fireworm Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:20 pm

The download for the hats can be found on page 2 of this topic. Use the W4M Hat Loader to put them into the game.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down

Is there any way to have Worms Forts Under Siege hats ? Empty Is there any way to have Worms Forts Under Siege hats ?

Post by newwormsgamer Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:25 am

Very Happy Smile Thank you Fireworm, but what is the meaning with this...

PositionOffset x='0' y='-5' z='0' />
OrientationOffset x='0' y='0' z='0' />
ScaleOffset x='0.5' y='0.5' z='0.5' />

....above the link :?: :?:

Oh yeah and how to know which hats you changed the PositionOffset, OrientationOffset, ScaleOffset on the WormAttachment tweak file ?

Example for hat baseball there is hat baseball red 17, team 17, camo, penguin, and etc.
When I found PositionOffset, OrientationOffset, ScaleOffset,it is on the (example: hat baseball) hat baseball 1, hat baseball 2, hat baseball 3, hat baseball 4, hat baseball 5, and etc. And how we know which one is the one we want to change:?: :?: :?:
Tounge Tounge and thanks for reply me Very Happy

Last edited by newwormsgamer on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
newwormsgamer
newwormsgamer
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Is there any way to have Worms Forts Under Siege hats ? Empty Re: Is there any way to have Worms Forts Under Siege hats ?

Post by Fireworm Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:21 pm

In the game, there is multiple positions the cap can be changed too, so I assume that each of those are for the different positions.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by newwormsgamer Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Use Worms 4 Hatloader to put it into game

Can anyone halp me, the link to Worms 4 Hatloader at this forum is expired
newwormsgamer
newwormsgamer
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:01 pm

newwormsgamer wrote:Can anyone halp me, the link to Worms 4 Hatloader at this forum is expired
Use this.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by newwormsgamer Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:51 am

:affraid: No, it is cannot happen,Worms 4 Hatloader is containing virus :!:
My Anti Virus is delete it after I finish downloaded it :!:
Neutral Do it need to have Worms 4 Hatloader to have Worms Forts Under Siege hats :?:
Can Anyone help me 😕
newwormsgamer
newwormsgamer
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 am

Some other person on the T17 forum (who's account is now banned for idk what reason) said it contained a virus, though the rest of us of the forum guarantee that we did not get virus. Like some other guy said, your anti-virus probably picked up a false positive. As in, it detected it as being a virus, though it isn't.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by newwormsgamer Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:51 pm

:bounce: Yes, Maybe it is doesn't contain virus but my Anti Virus detected it as virus, and I still can't get Worms 4 Hatloader even if it doesn't contain virus but detected as virus, and my Anti Virus automaticly deleted it after I downloaded it :!: :pale: :pale:

:pale: Any help to solve this problem ?

Oh yeah, I try to replace one hat with WFUS hat and it works but the size is bigger than the worm, and I copy/replace 4 hats with 4 WFUS hats and I copy/replace position offset, orientation offset, and scaleoffset and when I try to crete more teams there is no hats/hand/eyes/mustache on the wear choice, just nothing, If for you it is not happen maybe I wrong with Ctrl+F with Shift+F again.

:pale: If there no any help/suggestion I will give up :pale:
newwormsgamer
newwormsgamer
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Just before you start downloading it, disable your anti-virus. Then when you are done with the hat loader, renable it.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by napVpan Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:23 pm

[quote="Fireworm"]Just before you start downloading it, disable your anti-virus. Then when you are done with the hat loader, renable it.[/quote]
Well, my Virusdetector detected a Virus too. I just ignored it, but 5 minues later there was a Trojan detected on my system (not a .exe file, like the virus, it was a temporary file).

That´s strange, well i deleted it now. But avira has some bugs, thats true.
napVpan
napVpan
Standard Member

Activity Points : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by newwormsgamer Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:49 am

Oh yeah, I try to replace one hat with WFUS hat and it works but the size is bigger than the worm, and I copy/replace 4 hats with 4 WFUS hats and I copy/replace position offset, orientation offset, and scaleoffset and when I try to crete more teams there is no hats/hand/eyes/mustache on the wear choice, just nothing, If for you it is not happen maybe I wrong with Ctrl+F with Shift+F again.

About disable my Antivirus I think I can't, My brother will not permitted me to do that.

One I really curious about W4Hatloader, why my AntiVirus detected it as virus? What is this program exactly because detected as virus? And I become Afraid after hear that trojan.

I have another problem below here :

My games destroyed for three times because virus and almost four times because there is a virus/maybe Malware/or Worm (this is the real mayhem for me) distinguish itself as file folder but it is application and it is copied into my another Folder withname that same with My folder name, and when I scan it with Avira, it is named "Sality", or "Autoit" sometimes, If you experienced with virus too please tell me to solve and finish this Virus, Malware, Or worm

And If nothing suggestion to wear WFUS hats I will give up, since there is no suggestion anymore 😢 Sad Sad
newwormsgamer
newwormsgamer
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down