Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Clan: TheReturn, if you want to be in then comment "I'll"

3 posters

Go down

My Clan: TheReturn, if you want to be in then comment "I'll" Empty My Clan: TheReturn, if you want to be in then comment "I'll"

Post by TKDF Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:16 pm

hello guys at all today I create a clan named thereturn Of Worms 4, I returned to play worms 4 and once registered in this clan, you can help me hack worms 4 thereturn, the first who signs up will be my helper ie deputy leader of clan
My Clan: TheReturn, if you want to be in then comment "I'll" N3s0sj

In return once had the mod successfully play online but before helping me to get well of caps made ​​by me
Your decision ...
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Activity Points : 811

http://soundcloud.com/tkdf

Back to top Go down

My Clan: TheReturn, if you want to be in then comment "I'll" Empty Re: My Clan: TheReturn, if you want to be in then comment "I'll"

Post by CheVlaya Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Yes I do.

I would like to be in your clan , but I can't mod worms 4 a lot , I have a lot to study for school. But I will try.
CheVlaya
CheVlaya
Standard Member

Activity Points : 119

Back to top Go down

My Clan: TheReturn, if you want to be in then comment "I'll" Empty Re: My Clan: TheReturn, if you want to be in then comment "I'll"

Post by TKDF Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:58 am

CheVlaya wrote:Yes I do.

I would like to be in your clan , but I can't mod worms 4 a lot , I have a lot to study for school. But I will try.
well, here we have a deputy Chief, your task will be to publish my images on other sites to make the mod more popular and as long beta, but when I say you should at least help form a nice clan Wink
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:09 pm

You have my support, but I don't think I will be joining.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:00 pm

ok I understand you would not want to join but knowing good and you are my helper you helped me parecche times but still, CheVlaya and if you can find some help on how to make the logo with transparency, or maybe you have the will to fireworm do it, because I can not do the logo with a transparent background, you see this logo? Worms 4 thereturn, every time I do this I get square logo in the gameĀ :affraid:
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheVlaya Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Ok , I could sometimes help you to get your mod more popular.
CheVlaya
CheVlaya
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:57 pm

CheVlaya wrote:Ok , I could sometimes help you to get your mod more popular.
good I'm glad you and then you and I are friends, we helped, but we forgot one thing, did not give me more maps backup doom canyons and stormthecastle? xan hmp is that? so am referring these last 2 missions to have a good savegame mod and then we will enjoy my maps Very Happy
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CheVlaya Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:59 pm

For that you need to give me your email . I can send it to you , just Private Message the address.
CheVlaya
CheVlaya
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:25 pm

mh ... I do not understand this, but there are many service sites on which you can upload any file without the use of email, what I need and the download link, because you do not know these things I already know, try mega.com: loads the file and you should see a link below to download, to copy it to me and invited me to me in pm
the mod back to being processed but I do not think that it is loaded soon, you know I have issues with 4 arms when I can not relate to that is the fact that I do not help to complete the teleportation instead of gas grenade, dirty ball instead of swollen enemy sentry gun rocket launcher and finally the distance radius of alien abduction, if you do not help me I'm afraid the mod will not be completed Sad
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 am

I completed this weapon:
My Clan: TheReturn, if you want to be in then comment "I'll" 243kgh1
I have 4 more to complete:
My Clan: TheReturn, if you want to be in then comment "I'll" 2w3v01w
I do not know how to do it I need at least a small sense does not help solve the problem of this 4 weapons.

Functions:
Scouser: A Ball that has tweak of grenade
Telepad To Launch: A Telepad launcher as the grenade, but sostitute gas grenade, it is function as telepad on deathmatch
Uzi Matrix: A Machine Gun that shots laser
Sentry Gun Rocket Launcher: A Sentry Gun that shots missiles

I Hope that I was clear to understand :/
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down