Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tournament (tweak)

2 posters

Go down

tournament (tweak) Empty tournament (tweak)

Post by aa wormer Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 pm

hi guys im new here but i know some things about tweaking Smile
i think it will be fun to make a tweaking tournament so i made one and here it is i hope you like it to and join it
what you need to do is this:make a balanced weapon that is suitable for a unique stratejy situation in game!
for example:i made a bazooka that clusters into two bazooka rockets its a simple weapon but then i found out that it can be used when the wind blows in way of your enemy and it makes a line of distruction in the way of wind. so it can be used for those situations.
so think and make a weapon and put screen shots of it and right about it as a comment or a download link for it.
the weapon with most votes likes and thumb ups wins.
there is no money or ... for the winner but he will gain a lot of respect from others that joined and will get famouse!!! 8)
plz join by sending your name (dont send real name) (send name of your account in this site) to deadly_aor@yahoo.com then share your weapon with others with commenting on this topic about them.

i will tell you the date of counting votes later
aa wormer
aa wormer
Standard Member

Activity Points : 15

Back to top Go down

tournament (tweak) Empty Re: tournament (tweak)

Post by Fireworm Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 pm

aa wormer wrote:hi guys im new here but i know some things about tweaking Smile for example:i made a bazooka that clusters into two bazooka rockets its a simple weapon but then i found out that it can be used when the wind blows in way of your enemy
That isn't balanced, unless the first bullet or the clusters don't do 50 damage. Cause if the bullet and the clusters all do 50, than it is overpowering.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down