Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Tweak Deluxe!

4 posters

Go down

Christmas Tweak Deluxe! Empty Christmas Tweak Deluxe!

Post by FBI Light Rock Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:20 pm

While this certainly isn't the right time to post this... Very Happy Here's a new mod/tweak I've found (Note: I DID NOT MAKE IT!!!!)! it's some Christmas edition that changes the interface, weapons, etc. The link is right here! (Link dead)
EDIT: Found the original link thanks to Wormss: http://www.gamefront.com/files/17465661/Christmas-tweak-deluxe.rar/

Some Screenshots:

Loading Screen:
Christmas Tweak Deluxe! 1_load10
Title Screen:
Christmas Tweak Deluxe! 2_titl10
Preparing for Battle:
Christmas Tweak Deluxe! 3_prep10
Battle is loading:
Christmas Tweak Deluxe! 4_batt10
Battle Time:
Christmas Tweak Deluxe! 5_batt10

The author is obviously not me...it's actually _Kilburn...

P.S. Note: Don't ask me why some of the weapons have their names in french while others are in English! I need help changing these french names too but i can't figure out how!

Last edited by FBI Light Rock on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
FBI Light Rock
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

Activity Points : 66

Back to top Go down

Christmas Tweak Deluxe! Empty Re: Christmas Tweak Deluxe!

Post by WormsS Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:53 pm

No. The author is The Fallen. Tounge
He had made a tweak by taking weapons of other tweaks and he modified them.

Ofiicial page : here
WormsS
WormsS
Worms tweaker
Worms tweaker

Activity Points : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:44 am

So is anybody able to translate the weapons whose names appear in french in the weapon menu?
FBI Light Rock
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WormsS Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Okay, if you want.
I use Google translate or Reverso.net if I have a word which I don't know.

Name in english (Name in french) Weapon - Original author (With or without modifications)

Mike's carpet bomb (Bombe tapis de Mike) Airstrike - _Kilburn (without modifications)

Alien Material (Alien Material) Sheep - Tweak-Man and Damage Magnitude (with modifications)

Super airstrike of Pompéi (Blitz Bovin de Pompéi) Super airstrike - Wormss (I'm the author of the volcanoes) (with modifications)

Fake mine factory (Usine de mines attrape-nigots) Dynamite - Tweak-Man and Damage Magnitude (with modifications)

Holy hand grenade of Antioche (Sainte grenade d'Antioche) Holy hand grenade - Mix :The Fallen and Hotman) (with modifications)

Magmatic hammer (Marteau magmatique) No more nails - _Kilburn (without modifications)

Atomic launcher (Lanceur atomique) Bazooka - Mix : Tweak-Man & Damage Magintude and _Kilburn

Mini-armageddon (Mini-armageddon) Cluster grenade - _Kilburn (with modifications)

Fake surrender (Mime sonique) Firepunch - _Kilburn (without modifications)

Holy scepter (Sceptre sacré) Prod - Tweak-Man and Damage Magnitude (with modifications)

Turret rocket launcher (Tourelle lance roquettes) Sentry gun - _Kilburn (with modifiations)

Betagel banana bomb (Bombe banane bombe Betagel) Banana Bomb - Mix Tweak-Man & Damage Magnitude and _Kilburn

Implosion grenade (Grenade à implosion) Grenade - Tweak-Man and Damage Magitude (with modifications)

Tellurisateur (Tellurisateur) Shotgun - Tweak-Man and Damage Magnitude (wth modifications)

Musical mine (Mine musicale) Landmine - Tweak-Man and Damage Magnitude (with modifications)

Nuclear test (Essai nucléaire) Fatkins strike - Hotman (with little modifications)

Zone of radioactivity (Radioactivité de zone) Homing missile - Hotman (with modifications)

Templar's aegis (Egide de templier) Baseball Bat - Tweak-Man and Damage Magnitude (with modifications)

Super sheeps (Supers moutons) Super sheep - _Kilburn (without modifications)

Sniper of precision (Fusil de précision) Sniper - The Fallen , with CH's particles (with modifications).

Devastating firework (Feu d'artifice ravageur) Firework - _Kilburn (with modifications)

Corruption by Blood Star (Corruption par l'Astre de Sang) Alien Abduction - Tweak-Man and Damage Magnitude (with modifications)

B.F.G 9999 (B.F.G 9999) Poison arrow - _Kilburn (without modifications)

Imperial concrete donkey (Âne de béton impérial) Concrete donkey - The Fallen , with G.S Worms' particles

Anger of Poseidon (Colère de Poséidon) Flood - Tweak-Man and DamageMagnitude (with modification)

American "British gonflable" (British gonflable à l'américaine) Scouser - The Fallen

Chili con carnage (Chili con carnage) Gas canister - _Kilburn (without modifications)

Mysterious foreigner (Mystérieuse étrangère) Old woman - Mix : _Kilburn, Tweak-Man and Damage Magnitude

I hope you will understand me (I'm french), and I hope that will serve you.
WormsS
WormsS
Worms tweaker
Worms tweaker

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Nononono...i don't mean translating the weapon names and finding out what they do...i want to find out how to change the french names (Inside the red circle in the screenshot below) to english names IN-GAME, in the weapon menu as what you saw in this screenshot:
Christmas Tweak Deluxe! 5_batt11

Also, i want to translate the french text (In the red box) that sometimes appears in the loading screen like this:
Christmas Tweak Deluxe! French10
FBI Light Rock
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WormsS Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Ok.

Just go in Christmas Tweak Deluxe/Tweak/WeapTwk/resource.twk (open with Notepad)

And change the names.

Ex : change Text.kWeaponAirstrike=Bombe tapis de Mike in Text.kWeaponAirstrike=Mike's carpet bomb .
WormsS
WormsS
Worms tweaker
Worms tweaker

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:56 am

Wormss wrote:Ok.

Just go in Christmas Tweak Deluxe/Tweak/WeapTwk/resource.twk (open with Notepad)

And change the names.

Ex : change Text.kWeaponAirstrike=Bombe tapis de Mike in Text.kWeaponAirstrike=Mike's carpet bomb .
Okay, Wormss, thx a lot!!! You were a great help!!! Can't thank you enough... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thx for the translation of the weapons in french too!
FBI Light Rock
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Christmas Tweak Deluxe! Empty Christmas Tweak Deluxe!

Post by MrlawlGamesM Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:32 pm

why have the tweaks in xml format? send the link please Very Happy
MrlawlGamesM
MrlawlGamesM
Worms tweaker
Worms tweaker

Activity Points : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:12 am

murilo wrote:why have the tweaks in xml format? send the link please Very Happy

Isn't the link here? http://www.gamefront.com/files/17465661/Christmas-tweak-deluxe.rar/

What do you mean by "why have the tweaks in xml format"? You can just convert them to TWK files using the XML to TWK application. Unfortunately, I can't find the link to it.
FBI Light Rock
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Piotrek1999 Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:17 pm

The link of Tweak has expired, injury Sad
Piotrek1999
Piotrek1999
Standard Member

Activity Points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down