Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need the animations pipegun

2 posters

Go down

I need the animations pipegun  Empty I need the animations pipegun

Post by TKDF Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:20 pm

thanks to the script wormpot I managed to get the pipegun in a slot wormpot but the problem is that I need the animations, now I'm going to file w4worm low.xom and I find these animations that unlike in w4worm.xom that the worm with the final graphic, I put these animations is by moving the game crashes me please guys I can share these animations that support vectors correct and does not freeze the game thanks
I need the animations pipegun  2hrdao3
in this file there is only animpipe, one animation while in the other file there are all the animations for the pipegun
I need the animations pipegun  29lk9bb
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Activity Points : 811

http://soundcloud.com/tkdf

Back to top Go down

I need the animations pipegun  Empty Re: I need the animations pipegun

Post by WormsS Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 pm

As you might already know, the PipeGun was supposed to be a playable weapon in-game (the model PipeGun.xom exists in data/Weapons) but for some reasons, Team17 had decided to remove it from the game.

So if trying to copy the animation "HoldPipe" from w4wormlow.xom and pasting it to w4worm.xom doesn't work, you do not have any other choice: create a new animation by yourself.
In my WssTwk mod, the weapon bazooka is replaced by the pipegun, you maybe have noticed if you tested it that I created new animations for the worm, he can handle the PipeGun by this way.
WormsS
WormsS
Worms tweaker
Worms tweaker

Activity Points : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:15 pm

That's what you say?? maybe you also have these same exact animations but I do not want the code to take 4 times a weapon .... I just want the animations! give me a link to your site necessarily the page animations
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Activity Points : 811

http://soundcloud.com/tkdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down