Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XomView + Paint.NET x2080 Tranparency Fix

2 posters

Go down

XomView + Paint.NET x2080 Tranparency Fix Empty XomView + Paint.NET x2080 Tranparency Fix

Post by Fireworm Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:41 pm

When I tried several years ago on W4M (Worms 4 Mayhem), and when I tried it out today on WUM (Worms Ultimate Mayhem), I get this problematic warning! It is only now that I came up with a fix for the "You sure replace Image #x#x32 to #x#x2080?" when importing a transparent image saved in Paint.NET (the problem being when saying "yes", you get a distorted image).

XomView + Paint.NET x2080 Tranparency Fix YousurereplaceImage_zpsee289a9a

You will need to grab yourself a Hex Editor to fix this.

Go to the 12th byte and change the "20 80" to "20 00" like so:
XomView + Paint.NET x2080 Tranparency Fix YousurereplaceImage_zpsb8bf0273

That is all!

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down

XomView + Paint.NET x2080 Tranparency Fix Empty Re: XomView + Paint.NET x2080 Tranparency Fix

Post by TKDF Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:25 am

But as I see you are using at the end of a certain HxD, a program that in a matter of months I did not understand what it was, later I try to do this solution image with a transparent background 
it was obvious that you had thought about my problem and you've solved easily Smile

Then 10 min...
XomView + Paint.NET x2080 Tranparency Fix 2qimlhl
LOOK! thank you very much Fireworm works well if you see the helicopter now no longer has that wind colorful or as they say, thanks to you all something changes in the mods xom
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Activity Points : 811

http://soundcloud.com/tkdf

Back to top Go down