Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders

3 posters

Go down

I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders Empty I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders

Post by TKDF Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:23 pm

I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders Id920w
I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders Vzgfpt
I made this all, miss the exe: WORMS 4 MAYHEM.EXE, I need this file pls give me Smile
I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders 23v11t
after you sent it to me I'll show you as part of the game by downloading folders, savegame and launcher exe, so do not do hard work and time savings for download worms.
Modding with all the effort that you Smile
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Activity Points : 811

http://soundcloud.com/tkdf

Back to top Go down

I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders Empty Re: I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders

Post by Piotrek1999 Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:15 pm

-removed link-
Check this! Smile

Last edited by Fireworm on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A site that contains .exes that removes cd check protection)
Piotrek1999
Piotrek1999
Standard Member

Activity Points : 45

Back to top Go down

I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders Empty Re: I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders

Post by TKDF Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:04 pm

you do not have to spam your website on other topics, I suggest you remove the post before an admin deletes it, they do not need to know that there are spam posts :suspect: 
First of all I HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT YOU CAN SEND PM TO OTHERS, SO do not spam!
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 am

That is NOT spam, but nevertheless things like that (.exes with CD protection removed) I'm sure are still not allowed to be posted publicly.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down

I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders Empty I need of file launcher.exe to complete W4

Post by TKDF Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Fireworm wrote:That is NOT spam, but nevertheless things like that (.exes with CD protection removed) I'm sure are still not allowed to be posted publicly.
ok we can leave message, now let's talk about this topic, you've seen how I built the game W4 without download and install it, I just downloaded folders on w4tweaks.ucoz but nevertheless it is necessary that I need launcher.exe ehm... there is a link? I need this Smile
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm

You need this?

I built my worms 4 by downloading the following folders This_zps2ffda526

Fireworm
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:11 pm

I just recovered this file yesterday, but I need the exe WORMS4MAYHEM.EXE, among other things tells me that the file.uha I want to install the game even if the files are already there (I do not understand)
I think I have to install the game as normal even if it takes time Sad
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Yeah, your best bet is for getting that file is just to reinstall the game.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:48 pm

ok then close the discussion, these days not mod worms for now, I'm just here to see the new ads of worms4tweaks, in short, you need to close it or we can leave it open for other users' motivations exe file,uha etc. ...  :o
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down