Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does any bode know how to use W3D edit?

2 posters

Go down

does any bode know how to use W3D edit? Empty does any bode know how to use W3D edit?

Post by ZAX Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:03 am

hey guys i got a few BIG problem i see some members make new maps for worms 4 mayhem but i got no idea for how to make one but i got the program
and i make a ground and dirt and every thing but how i will put it in the game i try replace a map but when i go to play it it's the standard map my mind will destroy hes self please help
sorry my English is bad :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :study:
ZAX
ZAX
Standard Member

Activity Points : 8

Back to top Go down

does any bode know how to use W3D edit? Empty Re: does any bode know how to use W3D edit?

Post by TKDF Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 am

hello and welcome I understand what you say, I am a member tweaker that load maps tweak worms 4 etc. ...
then: there are so many sites that upload famous mediafire pultroppo but you must have the express mediafire, you should then GigaSize, other sites: 4shared, 2 shared
rapidshare etc ... img to load go to tinypic, however I know that you'll be a big user so do not go on this topic: http://www.worms4tweaks.com/t367-these-problems-of-file-savegamexom
is my question and you have to send the file of the game worms 4 defsave.xml thanks
I hope you understand
anyway to replace just rename the maps with the same name in ciu sistituire you have one of the maps that are in the folder, if you crash as you say uh .... take a screen and post it here Smile
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Activity Points : 811

http://soundcloud.com/tkdf

Back to top Go down

does any bode know how to use W3D edit? Empty Re: does any bode know how to use W3D edit?

Post by ZAX Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:36 am

thanx for trying to help but i try rename the map but the same but i understand i have to change the hightmap HMP and XAN then it will work thanx for helping
about the crash i try to play a level i download it but i open it i they send me very fast to the desktop and the game is turned off but some maps are work
hey if you know where i can request a map
because i wan't a map very high and got no buildings and a flat ground i want it very high even the jetback cant fly that's is my map if you found somebode can make it and i you can make it please make it
and about gigasize and 2 shared a the ugly RAPIDSHARED i can't download from them any thing but 4shared and media fire is best so can you Handel it? :?: :?:
ZAX
ZAX
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:20 pm

your English is bad, however, to replace the maps I can help you, the file that maps xan those who have the format xan, you need to replace them in the file xan, the same thing with the file hmp and therefore it was not difficult but if 4 shared and better for you rather do it right
however, we made ​​a deal, you had to come to my discussion of the link and send me the file worms4tweaks defsave.xml because I have problems with this game
No
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAX Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:05 pm

hey this is the link for defsave.xml it's on 4shared it's my sister account
why i'm not put it on my account because my account it's has been hacked
any way here is the link http://www.4shared.com/document/UwmpJkI2/DefSave.html
YES MY ENGLISH IS BAD SO BAD BAAAAAAAAD :study:
about my map did you find somebody to make it :?:
(map very high and got no buildings and a flat ground i want it very high even the jetback cant fly) Very Happy
ZAX
ZAX
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:57 pm

I went back today and 3 months I did not follow this site and thanks for the link, but now I do not need more because now I'm late, and especially I formatted my pc
thank you anyway
Very Happy
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down