Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacing Bazooka with Pipe Gun

2 posters

Go down

Replacing Bazooka with Pipe Gun Empty Replacing Bazooka with Pipe Gun

Post by LavaWave Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:41 am

I manged it by changing the Bazooka.xom with PipeGun.xom but the gun looks weird as it's just floating in mid air and in first person it looks bad so what are the variables in weaptwk.xml to put it correctly?

I tried editting FirstPersonOffset but it can only go so far and still doesn't looks correctly in FP view, I like the model of the PipeGun tough, it's a shame it was deleted from main game, they could have atleast have made it as a custom weapon for the weapons factory, oh well.

Anyone managed to correct the PipeGun to appear in-game in place of other weapon? do I need to edit the main .xom file with a model editor or just tweak some files? (which files then?) to correct the coordinations of the gun in both FP and normal view.

LavaWave
Standard Member

Activity Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Replacing Bazooka with Pipe Gun Empty Re: Replacing Bazooka with Pipe Gun

Post by TKDF Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Meanwhile, I understood everything, but the weapon takes the evil worm because of the animation that you have to change them.
for example on weaptwk.xml there are various sections of weapons, take the bazooka under there wrote: WXAnimHold
and this means that this animation and a weapon that keeps the worm!
for a new animation, namely that of pipegun that I know for a long time, you must have a program called xomview 2.8 and open the file with this program and there are worm4.xom all its animations
creating and saving you appoint an animation and then the name you put it where there was any code that you have said about weaptwk.xml
BUT ALSO I AM LOOKING FOR AN ANIMATION PIPEGUN, ALL IN FAVOUR OF THOSE WHO WANT THE ANIMATION!!!
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Activity Points : 811

http://soundcloud.com/tkdf

Back to top Go down

Post by LavaWave Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:22 pm

What? sorry could't understand you there, I got XomView but how can I fix the PipeGun correctly to function correctly when you hold it?

LavaWave
Standard Member

Activity Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down