Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any way to download...

2 posters

Go down

Any way to download... Empty Any way to download...

Post by LavaWave Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:29 am

Gerich map pack
*Alex Bond's map launcher (preferably the latest version, V. 2 I think)
Ultimate map pack
Iceworms maps
The map editor
and maybe even the music editor if one has it.

The ones I especially want are the map packs, I used to have AB map pack tough but I lost it some time ago when I had to reformat/reinstall my Windows so I lost everything, so I request for those who have some or all of those programs to reupload them so I (and everyone else who needs them) can download them quickly, hopefully the latest version of all those programs if possible :/

All of these files I'm either getting no such file (ifile.it) or that the uploader doesn't have enough bandwidth (host-a.net) I checked if AlexBond is still available on T17 forum but he hasn't came on the forum since last year according to the last activity in his profile.

Thanks in advance.

*I've V. 2 found here http://w4tweaks.ru/load/6_programmy/6_1_programmy_dlja_chervej/w4maplanucher_v2_085/66-1-0-1136

Last edited by LavaWave on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

LavaWave
Standard Member

Activity Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Any way to download... Empty Re: Any way to download...

Post by Fireworm Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:56 pm

LavaWave wrote:Gerich map pack
Alex Bond's map launcher (preferably the latest version, V. 2 I think)
Ultimate map pack
Iceworms maps
The map editor
and maybe even the music editor if one has it.

Thanks in advance.
  • Request a reupload for the Greich map pack in the topic.
  • Try the second link in that topic, it works.
  • Not really anywhere to request for reupload, so this topic is okay for it. (Dzani is responsible for reuploading it btw)
  • I fixed the link in the downloads topic, and my maps can be here: http://www.mediafire.com/?i3ubbvlk9fau78a (yes I am Iceworm)
  • The mediafire link in the topic works.
  • I don't think a music editor exists (edit: Saw it mentioned in the download topic, never heard of it before though), but a tutorial on how to change music can be found here.

You're welcome!

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down

Any way to download... Empty Re: Any way to download...

Post by LavaWave Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:56 am

Thanks man, much appreciated Smile

Right, so pretty much every link works, still if you or someone has the 2011 version of AlexBond's map pack can possibly re-upload it or tell how to contact him, since he doesn't come on T17 forums anymore, if it's not possible at all to download AlexBond's 2011 version of the map pack/launcher then I can live with the older version, still better then nothing.

LavaWave
Standard Member

Activity Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum