Worms 4 and Ultimate Mayhem tweaking mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to change the logo of the game menu?

2 posters

Go down

how to change the logo of the game menu? Empty how to change the logo of the game menu?

Post by TKDF Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Seeking guys for a long time the logo file but had no results
I want someone to help me and tell me what the logo file menu please.PS I'm Italian
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Activity Points : 811

http://soundcloud.com/tkdf

Back to top Go down

how to change the logo of the game menu? Empty Re: how to change the logo of the game menu?

Post by Fireworm Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 pm

I think it would be
\Data\Frontend\Mechanics\Logo.tga or LogoUS.tga depending on the version you are using.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down

how to change the logo of the game menu? Empty Re: how to change the logo of the game menu?

Post by TKDF Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:34 pm

Fireworm wrote:I think it would be
\Data\Frontend\Mechanics\Logo.tga or LogoUS.tga depending on the version you are using.
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Fireworm wrote:I think it would be

I'm sorry but it was better if I did not write so soon because the logo has changed, please could you try to change it peche maybe I said the wrong file, I'm not offending you but you must try, or maybe look better if the real file if you do not find me or should we contact you dzani.scusami but I'm Italian, next time when I will send screenshots on the website I will put the English language
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:00 am

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time understanding what you want. :/

And try not to overuse emoticons like that, one is enough.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by TKDF Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Fireworm wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time understanding what you want. :/

And try not to overuse emoticons like that, one is enough.

but it is not said to you to answer each question, can do well as others, and also I'm enjoying this site, was done by dzani? I'm just saying this so I will understand everything about this site, well ... I must apologize for having disturbed any discussion of my own, but for me it will always remain my favorite user
one thing, how do I talk about in general? I still do not understand why on this site, but if you tell me this advice then I would not bother most
BYE :bounce:
TKDF
TKDF
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down